Thursday 4 March 2010

A Very Quick Update

Hi all,

I thought I should provide a quick update. I haven't been posting very much lately because I've just moved into my new place, in the same week as my scheduled hard running efforts, being 3 weeks out from the Reading Half Marathon. Without wanting to compromise the running, I've been rather unsettled. With the taper weeks coming up, this means I can take it easier with the running and hopefully I can get settled in and start posting more regularly.

I've set aside this week as the ultimate week of running. Mileage, pace, and even exertion will be pushed to newer limits. Look out for this week's training recap coming soon.

That's pretty much all I can say for now. It's fair to say that I've neglected blogging here lately, but this does not detract from my desire to break three hours in a marathon. Hopefully as things become more settled, I can start posting stuff more often.

Trying to stay afloat,

Aaron