Friday 19 March 2010

The Reading Half Marathon 2010 Playlist

Hi again,

I've just finalised the 22 songs that comprise the Reading Half Marathon 2010 Playlist. The playlist is approximately 91 minutes long. There's an ongoing joke that if the music stops, then I stop running. But hopefully I'll cross the finish line by the time the playlist finishes.

I've been trying to put all the songs using iMix in iTunes, but unfortunately not all the songs appear in the resulting playlist. So instead, I've listed the songs here in playing order, and I have also added links to the almighty YouTube.
I've ordered it in such a way that I have left the big power songs near the end, which will hopefully give me that extra kick in the dying stages of the race. What do you guys think? Would these songs suit you?

Enjoy!

Aaron

EDIT: I've managed to get iMix working, so I'm including the playlist in this blog entry. Not all songs can be included, because they don't exist in the iTunes store. So that's why I resort to YouTube instead.....